Due to the unprecedented situation we are all facing with Covid-19 we have implemented special procedures to protect the health and safety of both our customers and our staff. We ask that your assistance during this time.
What We Do:
- Discuss the repair/service appointment requested with our customer via phone or email.
- Arrange for customer to drop off their vehicle and leave us keys using our night drop procedure. (We can arrange to pick up your vehicle for you if you are unable to get it to us due to self isolation. Ask us for Details)
- Before starting work on customer vehicles we sanitize the vehicle for the safety and well being of our technician.
- We diagnose and advise the customer of all work needed with detailed estimates via phone and/or email.
- We complete all customer approved work and test drive the vehicle to confirm the repair.
- Upon completion the customer vehicle is once more sanitized and parked pending customer pick up.
- We process payment using credit card via phone and email you a copy of your service/repair invoice
- We sanitize vehicle keys and arrange for customer to pick up their vehicle. (Delivery service can be arranged for you if you are unable to get to us due to self isolation. Ask us for Details)
What You Can Do to help us:
- Please contact via phone prior to arriving at BD Service Center. With social isolation protocols in place, we want to make sure we are looking after all guests via phone or email where ever possible.
- If you are dropping off please make arrangements to have someone pick you up. We have closed our waiting area for the time being
- Arrange a payment option other than cash. We accept Credit Cards and should have an e-transfer option very soon.